3 October 2013

Natural Protein Power balls


You may have read my previous recipe on Protein Power Balls here.
I came across a new recipe that is full of protein, but not from the powder supplements- from the natural ingredients of the recipe. It contains almond meal and tahini which are rich in protein and in particular tahini which is a richer protein source than milk, soya beans, sunflower seeds, and most nuts!
 
Best bit however - it only takes 5 minutes to make!!



Here is the easy recipe

Natural Protein Balls
  • 1 cup almond meal
  • 1 cup desiccated coconut
  • 1/4 cup agave syrup or honey
  • 125g sultanas
  • Tahini to blend (approx. 2 tablespoons)
  • Extra coconut or rolling at the end

  1. Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly
  2. Adjust required amount of tahini if needed
  3. Form into balls and roll in coconut
  4. Keep in an airtight container in the fridge
  5. Enjoy!


Recipe thanks to "The Lunchbox Revolution"
I love receiving your comments, so feel free to let me know what you think of this recipe!
Xx Ashlea

2 comments :

  1. These look amazing! I really want to try and make them. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were super delicious and easy Jeanette - I am on a quest at the moment to find the ultimate 'ball' recipe. So far this one is my favourite http://www.glamourcoastalliving.blogspot.com.au/2013/06/protein-power-balls-recipe-by-kitchen.html
      X

      Delete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails