21 December 2013

My garage sale find - a vintage iron table!


Many months ago I posted a picture on my instagram of a vintage iron table and chairs that I scored at a garage sale. It was rusted and had seen better days, however I could see the potential in it and transformed it to this....



Using a wire brush, I scrubbed back the table vigorously to remove all the rust. Using an airless spray gun, I applied a coat of Metal Primer to prevent any future rust. I then applied a top coat of paint in gun metal grey. 

It currently is residing on my new front deck, its the perfect spot to sit and catch the afternoon breeze, gazing off into the hinterland and horizon.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?
DO YOU LOVE ITS TRANSFORMATION?



post signature

2 comments :

  1. Looks AMAZING!!! Such a gorgeous piece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do adore it, as soon as I saw it I knew it had to be mine 😊

      Delete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails