23 January 2015

Feature Friday: Cascading Ocean Views at Coolum


Cascading levels, opening up onto uninterrupted ocean views over the Pacific Ocean. Sounds okay doesn't it?!

Are you wondering where this masterpiece is? On QLD's lovely Sunshine Coast at Coolum. This is what 3.25 million dollars looks like....

This home has such a unique style and design, with each room giving you an amazing view of the ocean. I love the contrast of the home, its a combination of concrete, blockwork, mixed hardwood timbers and amazing glass to draw in the natural light and views. 

What do you think? Pretty special? Hoping to win lotto too? Tell me, is this what your dream home would look like?







 If you want to see more of the home, you can find it here.


Do you have a beautiful home, or know of a home that could be a part of Feature Friday? Or have you completed some renovations at home and want to share? Let me know, I would love to hear from you! I am always on the lookout for homes to feature, just send me an email glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com


Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend lovelies.

Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

9 comments :

  1. Seriously! this house is a dream, perfect! can I live there....please :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, divine isn't it?! Imagine calling this home! A x

      Delete
  2. Oh my! Lusting after this home in such a beautiful location. Dreams right there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gorgeous isn't it?! Thanks for stopping by A x

      Delete
  3. OMG those views. Can you imagine!!! How lucky is the person that owns that view xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Home envy doesn't even describe it! Just imagine calling it 'home!' A x

      Delete
  4. I suppose I could live there if I had to ...;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, divine isn't it?! Imagine calling this home! A x

      Delete
  5. Oh to wake up to those views everyday! And that pool area...so so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails