29 January 2015

Taking Stock: Around Here Lately



The taking stock idea was created by Pip at Meet Me at Mikes.  Its a great way to snapshot whats going on in life at the present and reflect. Here is what I came up with...


Making : Baby mobiles - think boho, feathers and the sweetest of dreams.
Cooking : The last thing I made was Crunchy Granola for breakfast.
Drinking : Ice Tea. Perfect for the summer heat!
Reading: Junk mail catalogues, there has been so many in my mailbox as of late!
Wanting: Saturday to hurry up. I am joining the Soul Sister Circle and attending the Kinfolk Festival, I cant wait.
Playing: Sam Smith.
Deciding: What to cook for dinner tonight - fish curry or vege fritters?
Liking: Early morning swims and bike rides with my favourite four legged fur baby.
Loving: Fresh summer salads and eats.
Considering: Whether to go to PillowTalk today. They are having a massive closing down sale. Could be dangerous :P
Watching: The Block. It's hard not to get sucked in to that show.
Smelling: Fresh carnations, gifted to me.
Wearing: Harlem pants. So comfy and casual.
Following: SO many new Instagram accounts. So many creative and talented people out there to discover!
Thinking: About doing something drastic with my hair. New cut or colour perhaps!?
Sorting: Out my kitchen pantry. I'd love to be able to walk in to the pantry, so a clean up is due!
Disliking: That Summer is coming to an end. Only one month left!
Opening: Parcels. Have been making a few sneaky Ebay purchases lately!
Giggling: At Youtube clips of 'Talking Animals'.
Feeling: Like I can't get enough sleep at the moment.
Snacking: Caramel date bliss balls (recipe on the blog!).
Coveting:A new stylish hair 'do.
Wishing: Long weekends came around more often.
Helping: The move house. Massive long weekend helping 2 x sets of parents move house!

Hearing: The birds chirping as the sun shines on another gorgeous Gold Coast day.

And here’s a blank list for you to copy and paste (in case you want to join in). Pick a few, or all, its up to you!!
Making :
Cooking :
Drinking :
Reading:
Wanting:
Looking:
Playing:
Deciding:
Wishing:
Enjoying:
Waiting:
Liking:
Wondering:
Loving:
Pondering:
Considering:
Watching:
Hoping:
Marvelling:
Needing:
Smelling:
Wearing:
Following:
Noticing:
Knowing:
Thinking:
Admiring:
Sorting:
Buying:
Getting:
Bookmarking:
Disliking:
Opening:
Giggling:
Feeling:
Snacking:
Coveting:
Wishing:
Helping:
Hearing:
Do you take part in Taking Stock? I'd love to see your blog post, send me a link in the comments below. 
Nearly weekend time, cannot wait! Have a great one peeps

Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

No comments :

Post a Comment

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails