21 January 2015

Three Word Wednesday



Three little words. Treat Yo Self. 

Today I have decided I need to do more of it. Looking after my health, my mind and nourishing my soul. How am I kicking off? Well, I may have bought myself a birthday gift, a ticket to the Kinfolk Festival. It is a soul nourishing one-day event designed to re-ignite the Goddess within. Sounds pretty good doesn't it?! 

Anyone else out there needing to take some time out for themselves? Do it! There is nothing like feeling rested, rejuvenated and refreshed. I have some serious goals to kick in 2015, so I want to be in my best possible form and mindset!

Image from here.
Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

2 comments :

  1. I have some massive goals to achieve in 2015 too - I just have to stay focussed and keep positive. Like you said, it's all about the best possible form and mindset! Great choice of artwork for this post too - love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you are off to a great fresh new start!! Goodluck and hope you kick some goals!! A x

      Delete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails