17 February 2015

My finds this week

Want to know what I have been admiring this week on the internet?

|| Looking at ||



Maui. Doesn't it look like the dream holiday destination? Last year we went to Fiji in the middle of our Aussie winter which was fabulous to escape the cold. Not that the Gold Coast drops below 20 degrees! This year I am thinking Maui. The only thing is I am a terrible flyer. Its not that I hate planes, I just hate the travel, not being in control and eating airport food. Each time I have flown overseas I have fainted on arrival, except for Fiji where I started saying 'Bula' and jumping up and down. But, that was only a 2.5 hour flight and we were spread out in the exit row, so not so bad!


|| Reading ||



One of the first blogs I discovered was Coastal Style. I was so drawn to the beautiful coastal lifestyle posts and I enjoy when each day these bog posts hit my inbox. You may remember my feature on Melissah from Coastal Style's home? It is one of the most viewed blog posts to date, you can see it here. 

|| Admiring ||



The beach house reno over at A Beach Cottage. It is the most devine space, Sarah is amazing at making everything look so rustic and lived in.

|| Watching ||



The block. Oh boy, its hard not to get addicted to that show. The ad's draw me in every time! I have decided though that I am going to make a conscious effort to only watch the Sunday night reveals, as they do a weekly wrap up anyway so I wont miss much. What did you think of the All Stars elimination round? I think the newbies are shaking at the knees knowing they are going to be up against the Double D's!

Tell me Glamour Coastal Living readers, what have you been watching, admiring, reading and looking at this week? I'd love to know, leave me a comment below.

I am linking up with Essentially Jess today 
Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

14 comments :

  1. I've been watching MKR with my husband, which has made for some funny viewing as we sit there and shake our heads, like we are some kind of celebrity chef ourselves! And I've almost finished the second book in Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series so I am desperate to get to the bookstore soon to pick up the next one!
    #teamIBOT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kylie, thanks for stopping by! I just swung past your blog and LOVE your header, its fab and so eye catching. I had to laugh at you MKR watching, I am the same thinking I am some masterchef. Oh I will have to look at Diana Gabaldon, I am always after a good read :) A x

      Delete
  2. Argh - I knew I should have skipped over your block paragraph! I am loving it but haven't found the time to watch the episodes I've recorded. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, sorry I should have written spoiler alert!! It's addictive isn't it! Enjoy catching up on it and all the daily dramas:)

      Delete
  3. Love this post idea and now I'm yearning for Maui too!!!! Thankfully we are heading to the US with the family in April for a few weeks (finishing off with a Caribbean cruise!) so I'm hoping to get some relaxation in there somewhere. Hope you can successfully fly to Maui and have an idyllic holiday x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that sounds AMAZING! Lucky you :) Yes fingers crossed Maui works out, its been on my bucketlist for awhile now x A

      Delete
  4. It's such a great thing to escape a Melbourne winter and go somewhere tropical - we are planning to do the same thing this year too. I love the Coastal Style pic, it gives me some inspiration for how to style my new mantle that I am getting for my birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh so glad to give you some inspiration Danielle :) What I have learnt is different heights & textures always make things interesting when styling. Have fun! x A

      Delete
  5. I don't normally watch the block but I did see it on Sunday. I was frustrated the double D's got in. I thought their room was quite inferior to the other two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am boycotting it now - I really cannot stand that they got through! Their room was 'safe' I think, they knew it would be a no risk win! :)

      Delete
  6. Some good stuff this week.. I hate to tell you but I am currently typing this in Hawaii! It's magic here :) Lovely finds, I am off to go and swoon over A beach cottage :) Bec x
    www.dancingthroughsunday.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously?! I am so jealous of you right now...can't believe you are there right now :):) Hope you are having a fab time and enjoying the sunshine. Another friend of mine is there at the moment and wont stop instagramming amazing pics of waterfalls and tropical fruit. Looks like heaven! x

      Delete
  7. What fabulous taste you have - I'm also crushing on that light and bright beach style. Oh Maui, I've not been and it looks splendid.

    Thanks for sharing your link on My Monthly Loves! I hope to see you there again next month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you for your kind works and for stopping by:) Look forward to linking up again!

      Delete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails