8 June 2015

1 + 4 = Life: Long Weekend Edition


1 (week) + 4 (photos) =  life. 
I love the creativeness of Pip from Meet Me At Mikes. If you have dropped by the last couple of weeks you would have seen that I have been joining in on this weekly photo wrap up that Pip calls 'One + Four = Life'. Its a fun way to visually display the week that was. It's a great way to reflect on the week, show gratitude and be inspired and fulfilled with how you spent your time. 
I enjoy looking back on the week and it gives me an opportunity to share with you a little snippet of my life. 
 One || 

I made crunchy cacao granola this week. I love granola, yoghurt and fresh fruit for breakfast and making my own granola is always so much tastier than store bought!


Two ||

At Coolangatta this long weekend the Cooly Rocks On was in full swing! Cooly Rocks On is the biggest 50s and 60s nostalgia festival in Australia! There is Rock 'n roll, Rockabilly, Swing music and custom cars lining the stunning beachfront of Coolangatta. I snapped this photo of this beautifully restored 1950's Ford F100 and shared it with you over on Instagram yesterday. I said if Glamour Coastal Living was a car, then this is what it would look like!


Three ||

A white pom pom baby mobile that I did for a a little one due any day now. I love the soft white pom poms and think it will be super cute hanging above a cot in the little ones nursery. If you want to see some of my other creations you can do so here, or get in touch if you would like a custom order!


Four ||

I splurged this week and bought some linen sheets. I cannot wait for them to arrive in the post this week, I love this shade of grey too, so versatile!


So that's what my week looked like. We had a quiet long weekend, visiting family, catching up for dinners and BBQ's and things like that. We had a fire in our fire pit last night in the backyard, the night was crisp, the stars were shining and it was such a nice way to finish the day.

HOW WAS YOUR WEEK?
DID YOU GET UP TO ANYTHING EXCITING OVER THE LONG WEEKEND?
If you are joining in on 1+4 = life and sharing your week, leave the link to your post below in the comments. I'd love to see and come over and say hi! Have a great week lovelies x

Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

6 comments :

  1. Hi Ashlea, Looks like you had a fabulous long weekend. I've fallen in love with that car too! Looks amazing, I can see myself roadtripin' already! I would love to go to Cooly Rocks On. Sounds like a lot of fun. We have something similar over her in Perth and the atmosphere is always great. I'm still doing One + Four = Life, this is my latest one!xx http://www.allthingsmeraki.com/one-four-life-the-catch-up-edition/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ruthie - any long weekend is fabulous, just having that extra day off then a four day week is bliss! I am heading over your way now to check out your recent post xx

      Delete
  2. Hey Ashlea, I love your beautiful photos. The baby mobile is lovely, what a cool blue car, the sheets look super comfy and that granola, yum! Am a bit jealous as I'm living in China this year and really missing granola/muesli for brekky. Some things are cheaper over here but western-style breakfast (ie cereal) is most definitely not! I really enjoy One + Four = Life too (although have noticed that Pip's been taking a bit of a break lately), here is my latest one from China: http://www.nanjingnian.com/one-four-life-mothers-orange-flowers-marina-keegan-and-a-cuddle-of-cats/
    Have a great week! x Isabel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Isabel, thanks for your kind words. As exciting and wonderful all the new tastes and flavours would be, sometimes you just want something western and simple for breakfast. You should see if you can buy some oats and try and make your own perhaps - it may be a little cheaper? Hope you had a fab time when your Mum came to visit - I'm heading over now to read your latest post. Yes I noticed Pip has gone MIA, it is hard to start up something new and stick with it, she is one busy lady something probably popped up in her schedule. Hope your having a great week A x

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Homemade granola is the best, hands down! I love the smell as it is baking too. Mmmmm. Ah I want that truck! So cute. Really enjoying your blog Ashlea, happy to have found it.
    xx Jenelle
    www.inspiringwit.com

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails