9 June 2015

6 Of My Favourite Pins Right Now


Pinterest - my dear friend, how did life exist before your creation? 
My sister initially told me about Pinterest when I was midst wedding planning. I jumped on board right away and was blown away by what I saw. You could honestly get lost in the world of Pinterest, I certainly enjoy checking in every few days and seeing what's new in my feed and being inspired.

I came across these 6 pins this week and thought they were worth sharing, they are some of my favourite pins that I am loving at the moment.

I shared this image over on Instagram and had a massive reaction. Obviously you all love white, weatherboard and greenery like me? Heaven!
You can find the pin here.

Australian native wattle. I love wandering the neighbourhood and taking clippings of this + that home, especially Aussie natives. This wattle will last for ages, has great colour and perfect to pop in a vase to add a bit of colour and freshness to your home.
You can find the pin here.

I am in love with this work space. White, greenery, mono colours and a hint of rustic and timber. Just a few of my favourite things! Oh and that tousled blonde hair is so my style too!
You can find the pin here.

I am not a massive wallpaper fan, but kinda like this look for an internal pantry? Perhaps a feature wall in a butlers pantry or walk-in? I love the rustic timber shelves and white crockery and if I was to have a cute cottage, this would definitely be on the DIY list!
You can find the pin here.

No boundary between indoor + outdoor living, sun filtering in, lush greenery, timber and white. Oh my, this is my idea of a kitchen (if you live in a warm climate that is!). What do you think?
You can find the pin here.



I am still having Offspring withdrawals and have a girl crush on Nina Proudman. I adore her style, so much that I went out and bought a denim jacket, boots and a maxi skirt so I could try the Nina Proudman look. Here is another Nina Proudman look I love, simple denim, boots and a loose top teamed with a scarf and a leather shoulder bag. Oh love love love!
You can find the pin here.

Which is your favourite pin? Is there a pin or a look you are loving? 
You can find me here on Pinterest if you want to say hi + follow along!

Linking up with Essentially Jess today.

Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

12 comments :

  1. this is me: http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/ea/3e/91/ea3e91b7ed772ebf11a65a3d5c78fb86.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you are hilarious! You are probably grateful, its likely you saved a tonne of money :P Maybe you should renew your vows?! x

      Delete
  2. Oooohhh! I am ALL about Pinterest right now and I've just started a new account for my blog which I am trying to build up as we speak! I love love that office space and the outfit. Brown boots are my new thing :) This is my Pinterest if you want to have a look https://www.pinterest.com/maybebabybros/ - I'm all about home and living spaces, gardening and coffee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you - now following, anyone who loves homes + gardens is my kinda friend! :) I have several pairs of brown boots, they are the perfect winter wardrobe staple xx

      Delete
  3. We are about to move to a very warm place so that kitchen is talking right to me! Lovely pins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how exciting, good luck with the move! Thanks for stopping by x

      Delete
  4. And this is why I love Pinterest and why I already follow you - so much pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh thank you Malinda, your too kind xx

      Delete
  5. I've never really got into Pinterest. I have a board but I barely use it. I love those flowers though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hit and miss, I go through phases, sometimes I am obsessed - other times I go a week or too without even thinking about it! The wattle are divine aren't they! Thanks for the linkup x

      Delete
  6. I think the work space is my favourite. I don't spend nearly enough time on Pinterest. If I'm honest, I've been avoiding it altogether. Once it sucks you in, who knows when you will find your way out again. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it definitely sucks you in + can get quite expensive too, wanting to buy all that you see and try all the DIY's and recipes!! x

      Delete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails