5 June 2015

Feature Friday: Inside Nicole Richie & Joel Maddens Hollywood Home

If you join me each week for my Feature Friday post, then I gather you are a bit of a home stalker like me! So today I thought I would take you inside a celebrity home today - the home of Joel Madden & Nicole Richie. That's ultimate home stalking!

A lazy 3.5 million dollars will buy you ultimate privacy and seclusion in the hills of Los Angeles, 5 bedrooms, 4 bathroom and another whole private self contained guesthouse. You can check out the listing for sale here.

...Soaring ceilings with a skydome to give amazing natural sunlight, waterfalls flowing into a lagoon styled pool...
Sounds amazing doesn't it?











I love this idea of a glass skydome at the central part of the living space - the natural light it provides is fabulous and imagine star watching from the lounge. Impressive right?









The home has lots of raw elements of stone, timber, slate and concrete. There is just something about it though, I think it feels sort of homely?

WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THE HOME?
Can you imagine Nicole & Joel living here? I thought it would have a bit more attitude, a little more colour. Its quite tame isn't it? I adored the skydome, if I was to build a home I think I would want one of those!

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

12 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. I could see all things Coastal Vintage there Sally - some of your touches would make this very homely! x

      Delete
  2. Love it! Those high ceilings & pool do it for me ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The natural light is just stunning, you could actually lay on the lounge and look up and watch the stars, how amazing is that!!! Thanks for stopping by x

      Delete
  3. Love all that natural light and raw elements. Very relaxing and chill vibe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure is Jess. It would be so fun to host a BBQ pool party in this home I think, it is an entertainers delight!

      Delete
  4. I like it. I don't love all the brown, but nothing 127 cans of Porters couldn't fix, right?!? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I am with you there Bron - I have eliminated all the brown in my house, so adjusting to this would be difficult. I guess living in the Hollywood Hills would be okay :P x

      Delete
  5. I like the outdoor areas - the built in bbq, the pool, I can see myself there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too - its very homely and I love all of the timber and high ceilings. Imagine the entertaining you could do there x

      Delete
  6. It feels calming! I don't see any evidence of their kids though ;)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I thought the same thing! Perhaps they have a whole separate house for the kids to mess and a Nanny to look after them?!

      Delete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails