24 June 2015

Blonde Timber + Pastels - in your Dining Space




Blonde timber and soft pastel accents are one of my favourite looks at the moment. It's such a soft look to the eye, making it easy to aesthetically digest and calming. 

The softness of the colours allows you to mix colours without creating an eyesore. 
I have put together a dining area look, which starts with the base being the blonde timber and white table. I then added a pop of colour with decor, which you could easily do too, using some fun wall prints or table linen.



Here is where to shop the look
1|| 2 || 3 || 4 || 5 || 6 || 7 || 8 || 9 || 


ARE YOU A LOVER OF THIS LOOK TOO? 
DO YOU HAVE ANY PASTELS OR BLONDE TIMBER IN YOUR HOME?
 
Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP




1 comment :

  1. I am so crushing on blonde timber at the moment. We have been adding touches of it mixed with black and copper into the new warehouse - I think you would love the space hun xx

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails