30 June 2015

Happy Birthday Glamour Coastal Living + A Discount Offer for you!


Glamour Coastal Living celebrates it's 2nd Birthday!

As part of the celebrations, I just wanted to say THANK YOU!

I chose the image above, as it stands as a metaphor of my journey so far. 
I never imagined as I sat down to start Glamour Coastal Living that it would turn into the wonderful community it has. I am so grateful to be a part of the amazing blogging community and so thankful to all of those who have worked with me, provided guidance and support. I chose to step out of my comfort zone and walk the unknown path...and I am so glad I did!
To all my wonderful readers, a big THANK YOU! I appreciate every single one of you and the interaction you have with me via the blog and social media. It makes my day receiving your comments, kind words and to see you interacting with Glamour Coastal Living. 
What started as 'just a hobby' has become so much more and I cannot wait to see Glamour Coastal Living expand and grow.
Recently, I was floored. I literally had to pick my jaw up off the ground I couldn't believe what I was reading - I was a Kidspot Voices of 2015 Finalist in the Home & Wellbeing category. I honestly couldn't believe it, my name, my blog alongside some of my most admired Bloggers - it blew me away. For me, it was a massive highlight and cemented to me that this is what I should be doing, to keep going and enjoy the ride blogging takes me along....


What next?
I hope you look forward to enjoying more Glamour Coastal Living and you can expect to see more home toursliving inspiration and creative projects and recipes.
 
Favourite Posts?
If you are new to Glamour Coastal Living then check out some of my favourite posts here:
Home Tour - Yvette from the Stylist Splash
A Boho Tribal Nursery Look

As a special thank you, I wanted to give you an offer to

My Store with a 15% off discount on our range of handmade dreamcatchers and baby mobiles. Just enter the code 15OFF at checkout - hurry only valid until the 12th July. 

Thank you again lovely readers for being a part of Glamour Coastal Living - I look forward sharing more Glamour Coastal Living with you all! x
Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

Linking up with Essentially Jess

8 comments :

  1. Congratulations Ashlea on such a great milestone with many more inspirational years to come. I thoroughly enjoy your blog & instagram.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Trish - I am so grateful to have lovely readers like you - I appreciate your kind words xx

      Delete
  2. Happy 2nd birthday! How exciting to be a Kidspot finalist, congratulations. #TeamIBOT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blog birthday and so awesome to see you on the Kidspot list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on Voices and happy blogging birthday. xx

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails