20 June 2015

My Favourite Space

Just a quick one to share with you my favourite space - my living room which was featured over on The Builder's Wife yesterday by the gorgeous Nicole.

If you missed it you can see it here.


While your there, male sure you take a look around The Builder's Wife and Nicole's historic home "Pen Y Llechwedd". Nicole also gives some great tips in 'Tech Talk' and tips of the trade being a builder's wife - she is a  guru on that stuff! I will be showing you a little more of Nicole's home and style on the blog next week as part of Feature Friday, so stay posted! I can't wait.

Have a wonderful weekend and look forward to bringing you more Glamour Coastal Living next week.
Follow Glamour Coastal Living:
 INSTAGRAM // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // SHOP

No comments :

Post a Comment

It makes my day receiving your lovely comments - feel free to leave one below x Ash

 

CONTACT/WORK WITH ME

ASHLEA KERR

Blogger, Creative + Business Owner

Gold Coast, Australia

Interested in working with me? Sounds fantastic, I love working with brands and creating fabulous content for my readers.

glamourcoastalliving@gmail.com

On Glamour Coastal Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails